Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My dear bloger friends: I just wanted to say thank you for the overwhelming response to my dear Hara's recent passing. Your kind words and compassion means so much to me. I have been reduced to tears many times over the last few days reading your posts. I mean this in a good way, just for the record. I am forever grateful to all of you. Please know that you have helped so much in my grief. It will be a rough road ahead but I am glad that I will not be on that road alone. I am not sure if you have noticed or not but I have started a blog for Lulu. I have decided to end this blog with this post. Every time I come to this blog it brings back so many memories and I can't bear to look at the old posts anymore. Lulu and I hope you will enjoy Lulu's new blog. She is sitting here on my knee as I write this waiting for her turn on the computer. She sends her purrs, head butts, leg rubs, and kitty kisses to all her beloved fans.... She is such a diva. Anyway, please go to the new blog and enjoy. I will try to keep it as upbeat and funny as this blog once was. Thank you all so very much once again and please have your humans give you extra kitty nip for me and Lulu. And too, please have your humans give you a special pet for me.......Lulu's daddy.

9 Comments:

Blogger Rascal said...

I just heard that Hara left for the Rainbow Bridge. I'm fairly new to blogging and hadn't had a chance to meet you all yet. Please accept my sad purrs for your loss.

Wed Jul 12, 05:34:00 AM GMT-7  
Blogger danielle said...

I am very sorry for your loss. It is always hard to have a loved one pass. You will never forget the love you shared.

Wed Jul 12, 06:02:00 AM GMT-7  
Blogger Bonnie Underfoot said...

I fink you're doin the right fing to help deal wif your grief. We all know how much it hurts to lose a pet. Gif Lulu some good skritches from all of us. An then get to werk on her blog, bean slave.

Wed Jul 12, 07:26:00 AM GMT-7  
Blogger Smeagol & Strider (Mystery & Gizmo too!) said...

We are so furry sorry to hear of your loss. We are sendin' you all purrs and headbutts.

Wed Jul 12, 09:31:00 AM GMT-7  
Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

We're all furry sorry to hear of your loss. Extra purrs and headbutts to you and Lulu.
Purrrrrrrrrs
~~ Boni, Mini, Sanjee, Pepi and Gree

Wed Jul 12, 09:53:00 AM GMT-7  
Blogger George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Maybe we're just missing it, but what is the link to LuLu's new blog?

Thu Jul 13, 11:04:00 AM GMT-7  
Blogger Derby said...

Yep, I don't see the link either. Happy to add it to my site once we get it.

Thu Jul 13, 05:40:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger Happy-Go-Lucky said...

I just heard, I'm so sorry for your loss. My humans are still all soggy eyed over the one who came before and it takes two of us to make up for him. They say it gets easier with time, but the hurt never goes away completely.

Sat Jul 22, 07:20:00 AM GMT-7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

85cc免費影城哈啦557557哈啦557557日本美女寫真集百分百貼成人圖片免費視訊173liveshowbobo線上遊戲Plus28論壇080中部人聊天室ut免費視訊ggo080苗栗人聊天室線上a片a片0204視訊交友ut聊天室906910204成人片卡通aa片子免費視訊聊天天下第一色站免費ava片線上看18成人avooo視訊交友90739免費a片aaaa片免費看貼圖片區52784u成人免費視訊美女台灣kiss免費視訊交友sogou搜狗音樂嘟嘟情人色網38ga成人49飆樂網免費視訊聊天室0509電話視訊聊天0401視訊美女免費影片直播網sex888免費電影0401影音視訊辣美眉173show影片免費視訊聊天區18成人avooo台灣kisskiss文學區免費a片080中部人聊天室85cc免費影片85cc免費影片

Sun Jun 07, 07:49:00 AM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home