Saturday, April 08, 2006

Daddy's Great, give us Kittynip.

Yay! Daddy sez he’s gonna give us kittynip tonight! In fact here he comes now. He’s puttin’ it on the floor, and he mushes it up real good so’s I can smell it...WOW!!! He must have just got this stuff! It smells really strong, kinda like Daddy’s mint tea, only not 'zactly, and it makes me feel happy. Oh, I just gotta taste this, it smells so good... it’s kinda dry and kinda crumbly but that’s OK, 'cuz the more I eat the happier I feel. OOOOHHHH... my head is startin’ to feel all tickly inside... and when your head feels like this, the only thing to do is ROLL. Roll, roll, roll, in the kittynip. WHEEEEE! It makes the smell come up again, and now I smell like kittynip and everything is soooo funny... look at Daddy sittin’ there, shakin’ his head and laughin’... He's so silly? he is sayin’ somethin’ about me and stones outta gords or somthin' kinda like that. I wonder what that means... Oh heck I am too happy t o worry about silly stuff like that right now. I will ask Lulu later and see if she knows. Daddy just tossed me my Tribble toy! Oh, I just gotta grab it and bite and kick at it all at the same time, cos it smells like kittynip too, and it's got a little ding-y bell and the sound tickles my ears when I play with it. OOOHHH...and now I have to RUN! Run run run like the wind, round and round, back and forth, round the corners...AHHHHH !!! Daddy’s chair’s comin’ RIGHT at me! Turned just in time! Ha ha, missed me! Hey, look at Lulu! Doesn’t she look silly with all that fur? (Snicker) She really is itchin' to to be pounced, nobody needs that much fur!! OK, Pounce time furbrain... I crouch down,wiggle my butt...annnndddd... HEY!! THE FLOOR JUST TIPPED ME OVER!! NO FAIR!! Oh well, I’m comfterbul here...so I’ll just take a short nap (yawn)... a quick dozzzzzz....... (Snore) Note from Lulu: I am so stinking imbarrased. Who the heck let her on the computer in that condition anyway? I am going to have to speak to daddy about this. Man, you aught to hear that tub-o snore!!!! I wish I had a tape recorder. This would make good blackmail material later.

6 Comments:

Blogger William said...

Be careful! My bro was a real niphead when he was little. He told me it was so bad, he used to carry his nip toy (a tiny square pillow my mom made with nothing but nip in it) everywhere he went. In his mouth! Sometimes he'd put it in the water bowl and make tea. And sometimes he'd get really crazy and fling it someplace. Mom says she'd find it on top of the refrigerator, on picture frames, and once on the door jamb! He got help though and is OK now.

Wed Apr 12, 06:24:00 AM GMT-7  
Blogger George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Hara, have you considered joining us at Catnip Anonymous to get help with your 'nip problem?

George
The Crew

Wed Apr 12, 12:42:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger Lulu said...

I ain't gotta problem I eat nip I fall down no problem...Hara

Wed Apr 12, 10:57:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger badgerpup said...

Misha said to tell you:
If you're going to indulge, then you should learn to carry your 'nip like a gentleman. Find a quiet space out of the way to enjoy the buzz...AND KNOW WHEN TO SAY ENOUGH!*

*That's either when your human refuses to put down any more 'nip, or for at least an hour, cos your little brain cells will be nipped out for that long. ;)

Thu Apr 13, 07:24:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Oh, you've got to join catnip anonymous, Hara. It's not about quiting, it's about getting the most out of nip... or getting the most nip from our beans!

Sun Apr 23, 05:25:00 PM GMT-7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

85cc免費影城哈啦557557哈啦557557日本美女寫真集百分百貼成人圖片免費視訊173liveshowbobo線上遊戲Plus28論壇080中部人聊天室ut免費視訊ggo080苗栗人聊天室線上a片a片0204視訊交友ut聊天室906910204成人片卡通aa片子免費視訊聊天天下第一色站免費ava片線上看18成人avooo視訊交友90739免費a片aaaa片免費看貼圖片區52784u成人免費視訊美女台灣kiss免費視訊交友sogou搜狗音樂嘟嘟情人色網38ga成人49飆樂網免費視訊聊天室0509電話視訊聊天0401視訊美女免費影片直播網sex888免費電影0401影音視訊辣美眉173show影片免費視訊聊天區18成人avooo台灣kisskiss文學區免費a片080中部人聊天室85cc免費影片85cc免費影片

Sun Jun 07, 07:51:00 AM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home