Friday, March 17, 2006

Lulu Is In Sooo Much Trouble...

Hey this is Hara. I am so mad at Lulu. She and I were playin' yeserday an' I was all set up for the pounce of a lifetime but I was waitin' for her to come out of the bedroom. Thing is the poopiehead wasn't in the bedroom. I waited and waited and waited and waited... Well you get the picture. Anway. I was sittin' there for I don't know how long. I was all tensed up and ready to pounce and something touched me on the butt. Well, it scared the hell outta me. I bout lost all the black in my fur and that isn't sposta come out. Anyway, it was that damned Lulu. Stoopid poopiehead had been sittin' behind me and waitin' to scare me outta a life or two. I jumped almost to the ceiling and swung around and gave her such a smack on the head. Dumb ol' Lulu anyway. No wonder I am the favorite kitty in my house. Lulu is a jerk. I am going to wait until she forgets all about it and I am going to pounce on her like she has never been pounced on before. That'll show her. Huh? she is such a dork. I mean was that unfair or what? Well, I gotta go. My daddy is asleep and he looks so comfy I just gotta snuggle up and take a nap with him. I am going to let Lulu write the next time. She can tell you all about the megapounce from hell i'm gonna give her. It should be pretty darn hularious. See ya later.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers said...

that made our mommy laugh - we ar always doing that to each ofer. the more sammy does that to me, the closer I get to achieving my goal of standing on the ceiling. I can jump about 3 feet in the air. - Miles

Fri Mar 17, 06:18:00 AM GMT-7  
Blogger badgerpup said...

Evil, I tell ya...she is downright evil.
Not that you ever do anything that merits pouncing...;)

Fri Mar 17, 08:13:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger Max said...

Heh. Buddah and I do that to each other. Scaring the poop out of each other is kinda fun, especially if it's me scaring him!

Sat Mar 18, 08:48:00 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home