Saturday, March 18, 2006

Hi this is Lulu again. Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was too busy laughing my butt off at Hara. What a nucklehead. I was sooo clever getting her like I did the other day. And for that person who called me evil. Well you ought to see what I gotta put up with. She is sooooo embarrassing she is a first class klutz. The guy that wrote that all cats fall on their feet obviously hasn't met Hara. Oh, and you wanta talk clueless I mean she is the clulessest of the clueless. I have done stuff like stare at the ceiling for a long time and get her to look and then when she is busy looking I just walk away. It is so funny. She stares and stares and I just go into the other room and sit there giggling to myself and watch her. She finally gives up and then is bugging me all day about what was up there. But, I usually act like I haven't the slightest idea what the heck she is talking about. It drives her bananas. She once sat there for an hour before she figured out I had gotten her AGAIN... Hee hee heee.... Just wanted to share that little tidbit with you. Well, I better go. I feel a nap coming on. I will write again soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger William said...

Hey, I do that staring trick with my mom!

Sun Mar 19, 09:06:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger badgerpup said...

Like I said, Lulu. Evil.
But you're cute, and you got fur... so you can get away with it.

Mon Mar 20, 07:14:00 PM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home