Friday, March 24, 2006

Hey Lulu here again....

Hi. I am writing this in a hurry because Hara is playing with a toy I want and I gotta run and get it from the little creep so I can enjoy it. Have you ever watched that tv show called Star Trek??? There is this one where these little mousie looking thingies called tribbles get loose and start to mult-ply and they get all over the place. Anyway this toy looks just like one of those. It is a big furry thingy about the size of any big kitty's head and it has a tail made out of the same stuff that the humans wear. Anyway it is loaded with nice freash new cat nip and we just love it. We got it for Christmas from our auntie Carol and our cousins Riktor, Misha and Esme. This is the coolest toy ever. Even more fun than a paper sack. If you can believe that. I know I had a hard time believing it when I found out. But its true. Cat's honor. Well gotta go. Daddys waiting to use the computer. See you later.