Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Here's a little picture of me and Lulu. I am the cute one in the front. Doesn't Lulu look so silly with all that fur. Not nice and silky and shiny like me. I'm pretty, huh? Anyway, I just wanted to share this one with all of you. I couldn't wait to get this one into the blogasphere or whatever the heck it's called. BTW Lulu says hello. She will get to write in this once in a while too but I am the smarter of us so I went first. I sure do like this blogging stuff. I just know this is going to be fun. I am a really fun person wait and see. Well I gotta go. Lulu is sleeping again and I want to pounce on her before she has too much time to get to sleep. I am so sneaky huh??? You gotta be on your toes around here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous abby said...

You are a very pretty kitty, Hara. But we like Lulu, too. She kind of looks like a bob-cat, kind of furry and wild.

I'm a grey tabby, but my coat is sleek like you, Hara. I also have an intruder in my house - Sophie. She's a calico, about a year younger then me. She showed up at the door of The Man's work one day and wouldn't go away. The Mom and the Man were talking about getting me a sister or brother, so they brought Sophie home to stay with us. It was that or the shelter, and the people in that town liked dogs more than kitties, so she probably would have been put down, whatever that means. I'd rather have the place to myself, but I guess I can share.....some.

Welcome to the blogosphere. The Man has two blogs - one about poli-ticks (http://jabartlett.blogspot.com/) and one about music, mostly from the 70's (http://hitsjustkeeponcomin.blogspot.com/) so there isn't much computer time available for us to have a blog, too.

But we sure like reading everyone else's blogs!

Mon Mar 13, 02:28:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger Patches & Mittens said...

Sorry, I posted about a picher, and I hadn't readed all your posts......so there you are!! Both of you are furry beautiful.

Mon Mar 13, 03:38:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger Miz said...

Another black kitty like my Smudgie! Such a nice shiny coat. Furry Lulu must be nice to curl up with on a cold day?

Mon Mar 13, 10:50:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger Taz n Angel said...

You look a little like me. :O)

Taz

Tue Mar 14, 03:57:00 AM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home