Friday, March 24, 2006

The Cat Files of Lulu...

We are so lucky. Daddy made pork chops today and we got to have a sample. They were yummy. We love our human food almost as much as we like our kitty treats but if given a choice I would still prefer kitty treats. Pounce and whisker Lickin's are our favorite but we have heard of this kitty treat that is like milk except it don't make you barf all over like milk does us. Hara and I also like yo-gurt that is good stuff. Daddy gets teased cause he feeds us the yo-gurt on the scoopy thingie he uses cause humans use their paws to eat and they are really particular about getting food on their paws. I wonder what that is all about. I love getting food on my paws and then I get to clean it off. What do you guys think? Yummy huh??? Well gotta go and see what Hara is up to. See you guys next time.

6 Comments:

Blogger Max said...

I never did get to likign yogurt. the Cat Who Came Before Me loved it, so the People were actually disapointed when I wouldn't eat it. But Buddah LOVES it, so they're happy. If he sees one of them with it, he'll actually go sit by them and ask NICELY for some. NICELY! I still have so much to teach him...

Fri Mar 24, 11:49:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger pandora and charlie said...

We is not allowed pork. Mama says it's in-digg-ist-ible or sumfin.

I like that we founded you two. It's fun in the blogosphere - lots of fluffies (and woofies, and buns, and even rats!) out there :-)

charlie

Sat Mar 25, 01:44:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger Petey said...

You guys are so lucky, I never get any of the humans food. I barely get any food of any kind (not true; Petey's on a very strict diet). Something about my excessive weight. My sissyfur, Luna, gets to eat banana peels with the mom. My bruddy, Lucky, gets to eat anything that is peanut or peanut butter. He is so goofy. What's your favorite human food? I have to eat vicariously you know.

Mon Mar 27, 08:47:00 AM GMT-7  
Blogger George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

We would probably like yogurt since we like ice cream & milk, but Mom doesn't like it so she never buys it. Maybe we could try some of yours.

Tue Mar 28, 01:34:00 PM GMT-7  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Mmmmm...yoghurt....(drools).

Wed Mar 29, 01:54:00 PM GMT-7  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

85cc免費影城哈啦557557哈啦557557日本美女寫真集百分百貼成人圖片免費視訊173liveshowbobo線上遊戲Plus28論壇080中部人聊天室ut免費視訊ggo080苗栗人聊天室線上a片a片0204視訊交友ut聊天室906910204成人片卡通aa片子免費視訊聊天天下第一色站免費ava片線上看18成人avooo視訊交友90739免費a片aaaa片免費看貼圖片區52784u成人免費視訊美女台灣kiss免費視訊交友sogou搜狗音樂嘟嘟情人色網38ga成人49飆樂網免費視訊聊天室0509電話視訊聊天0401視訊美女免費影片直播網sex888免費電影0401影音視訊辣美眉173show影片免費視訊聊天區18成人avooo台灣kisskiss文學區免費a片080中部人聊天室85cc免費影片85cc免費影片

Sun Jun 07, 07:50:00 AM GMT-7  

Post a Comment

<< Home